2021+ BRONCO FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE DSC REMOTE COILOVERS
FOX Performance Elite 2.5 Series shocks for the new full-size Ford Bronco are designed and engineered by off-road enthusiasts to enhance comfort, maximize articulation, and increase compliance in the dirt. You also gain 20% more travel over the stock shocks.
FOX’s progressively wound springs provide extra clearance and movement to unlock your Bronco’s entire range of usable travel in both jounce and droop positions. These springs were specifically chosen to compliment the Bronco’s IFS design to offer a uniquely soft ride and better control through rough terrain.
The shocks’ 2.5-inch aluminum bodies and external reservoirs efficiently dissipate heat by increasing internal oil capacity, while the remote reservoirs with Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters are strategically mounted to clear aggressive mud tires and leave space for aftermarket skid plates and bumpers.
Easily adapt your shocks for load, environment, and driving style using the DSC adjusters as the large capacity dampers manage stability through all types of terrain. Additionally, you have a generous amount of preload adjustment to maintain your Bronco’s ideal ride height while supporting a wide range of essential added gear.
FOX Performance Elite 2.5 Series shocks provide the versatility required to navigate backcountry terrain on the weekend and tackle your daily commute while you remain comfortable and in control.
- 2-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2.5-3.5″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3.5-4.5″ lift
- 4-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2-3″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3-4″ lift
- Improved ride & handling
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 2-door & 4-door models for optimum spring rates & valving
- Made in the USA
- Body: 2.5″ Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body: PlatingHard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir:2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, custom progressive springs
- Shaft: 7/8″ hard chrome plated steel shafts
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring
- Adjuster Type: DSC – Dual Speed Compression